Google
 

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fried Cucumber With Calamansi Lime Juice


Fried Cucumber With Calamansi Lime Juice

Ingredients
300g cucumber, peeled & sliced
1 tbsp dried prawn
20g chicken breast meat
1 chili, shredded
cooking oil

Seasoning
4 tbsp calamansi lime juice
1/2 tsp sugar
1/4 tsp salt

Marinade
1 tsp salt

Method :
1.) Mix cucumber with marinade and marinate for 3 minutes. Wash and drain well.
2.) Heat up oil, saute chopped garlic until fragrant.
3.) Add in sliced cucumbers and shredded chilies, stir well.
4.) Add 1/4 tsp salt and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
5.) Add in 4 tbsp calamansi lime juice and 1/2 tsp sugar, stir well.
6.) Dish up & serve.

4 comments:

Steven Goh said...

this 1 looks good and tasty. I wanna ask my mum to learn up and cook for me

Lynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lynn said...

Hi Steven, my son told me he like this dish.

BeeTin said...

fried cucumber??
never tried or heard of that before..
a new thing...

Affiliates